We have released accel-config-v2.8 for users to use, and this is the branch to align with most updated development branch for accel-config, it has been tested thoroughly on Linux 5.6-5.9.
Please pull this branch:
accel-config: release 2.8
- skip sva based tests if there are is no sva support.
- remove the force option in "accel-config test" to skip
kernel version check.
- skip dsa_test if there's no pasid support.
- mute the error information for attributes not availale
- fix multiple "util_param" definition compiling error.
- add API call to retrieve device command status in accel config
- add device command status to enable/disable commands.
- add gen_cap for exposure of general capabilities in sysfs.
If you have any question please let me know.