Hello accel-config users!
I am pleased to announce accel-config-v3.2 stable release.
- Adds support for new device bind paths retaining compatibility
with older kernels
- Adds support for UACCE interface to access char device
- Adds debian packaging support
- Refactored filtering, config and listing code fixing several
issues in those areas
- Support all 256 bits of op_cap
- Fix incorrect return values
- Made rmoving all mdevs more intuitive
You can clone this version using git from:
Link to stable branch:
The zip and tar.gz of source code can be downloaded from: