We are excited to announce that 'Test Runner and Test Suite for Android' open source project is available for Celadon Project. the official repository is https://github.com/intel/test-framework-and-suites-for-android.
We encourage community and customers leverage it to test for Celadon project on Intel production and welcome to contribute back to those test suite.
The composition of the project is as follows:
Test Runner (Automation Framework written in Python for Quality Assurance)
* Execute test plan (aka test campaigns)
* Control test equipment, like network hub, USB relay, etc.
* Gather all logs from test device
* Create associated report.
* Test scripts based on various case design for different domains, like Graphics, Video, WIFI functionality testing etc.
* Test Application and Tools that are being used by test scripts
* Media resources list that are used during test execution
The project has released 2 versions, about release notes please see:
Release Note v1.0.1 -- Dec.07.2018
This release has changes of test cases porting to support Celadon 9 Pie validation. All test cases have been verified on Intel NUC Kit NUC7i5DNHE<https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/boards-kits/nuc/kits/nuc...>.
* Testlib: Improve Testlib workflow by seggregating APIs based on device type(automotive_O, tab_O, automotive_P, tab_P)
* Testlib: Fix few path issues and api calling issue
* Testlib: Port missed few generic APIs to Android P
* Testlib: Add new api to clear recent apps
* Ported test cases from Celadon O to P for 9 domains: AppTesting_AOSP, AppTesting_GMS, Comms_BT, Comms_WIFI, Graphics_Display, Graphics_System, Multimedia_Video, System_FastBoot, System_OS
* Total case number is 38
* 5 cases just only support Celadon O were removed in this release
Release Note v1.0.0 - Nov.12.2018
This is the 1st release of test-framework-and-suites-for-android project, which is an automation test framework for validation of Android projects, contains test runner and test suites.
This release is focus on functional testing of open source project -- Celadon 8.1 Oreo
* recommended hardware: Intel NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH<https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/boards-kits/nuc/kits/nuc...>
* contains 10 test domains: AppTesting_AOSP, AppTesting_GMS, Comms_BT, Comms_WIFI, Graphics_Display, Graphics_System, Multimedia_Video, System_FastBoot, System_OS, System_Storage_USB
* contains total 43 test cases
The ww49 GFX stack release is ready on https://github.com/projectceladon
The release pass the GFX sanity tests and PnP tests on celadon (IVI) and CTS tests.
This round release include fix for following bugs and improvements:
Mesa Upgrade to 18.2.6.
Enable RBC feature.
Fix PAVP issues in HWC.
Fix several CTS issue in mesa.
Rebase from Mesa 18.2.2 RC4 to Mesa 18.2.6（Nove29）
4 new android specific patch:
9e21d486288216e7b3aa3ee8170467bc4aeed5e1 FROMLIST: SQUASH: i965: SIMD32 selection heuristics
c9f0060934b0c6dd19ab6a7e9f3c9b33de24b7ef UPSTREAM: i965: Disable dual source blending when shader doesn't support it on gen8+
4c2b167a9c576117f09b65d8d5f229be73b3739d UPSTREAM: i965: Lift restriction in external textures for EGLImage support
6d4787174790a9e42552353d0596748b60f474b4 UPSTREAM: i965: Respect GL_TEXTURE_SRGB_DECODE_EXT in GenerateMipmaps()
0e751d615ff569f93f8475907d1a5a32fea42140 Revert "Remove ENABLE_RBC to disable rbc"
6138e80c7b892255c78fd5683720286fe9fe174d Android: disable use modificators in some situation
d6a46f6708530119b631ad7a5c90b0236d28fd21 Check null pointer before using layer buffer.
70f73245e632b69eeb6c1c3ab881645d4243056c Do not need translate when source crop is not (0, 0)
d9f3977520119976e6e5bb26497c524b1a2a89e4 PAVP: when set display plane, the plane should in use true
dd1977a5c979275d21aeb974c62049462ea97593 Fix two marjor issues blocking PAVP playback in HWC
bc7f896c2035101d6fb89c962f7269a4b52d5389 Fix Alpha calculation error
32524365c0cbb68f4f74b7422e4979aa17be22d0 Update README.md to point to project wiki pages
a2bb2cafab06cb1c28b3603324725ea853b0f88d Do not need change surface damage rect
748c488f85ed609731b9a3c9c3f993df6da27d88 Add full color range support
5b584dbd04f071be2d0cf2fa7563299e3f0ee0b1 Fix the error in non-black SolidColor patch
f435055d0425cd409a32128349edea458c448071 Add support for Non-black SolidColor type
28405f935604faa2054ce3e3eb964c8e412a27b1 Android: Fix the compile warning
2dbfce8f351d019039dc0797a343a306bb493c33 SetProtected: fix logic error
c3698116f82387d81a097698d13cb68f07687310 Rename HwcBuffer to HwcMeta
56d03940b417b58086c9056ab0d8b93d509a5455 Do not need change size from source crop to display rect
cf7b83e5e1b305dd5beedc18ff4ed1c2886d3dfe Add support for the Color Depth control
9afacce9c5d77881955990575846e9d12ee6c635 Fix Critical KW issue:Buffer Overflow
9c2fcf1bcaa261bb522c66d07067fd2bc41e2b7f Clean error log in HWC
9b67852d7fb0655264356ce773bbc403683e856e Separate disable_overlay and disable_explictsync