Android PMR0 CELADON CIC_00.20.02.23_A09
June 13th 2020 - The Android SI team announces [CML-NUC] [CIC PMR0] [Manifest Release]
This Release supports the Platform: CML NUC:
* Manifest :
* Release Notes :
* Documentation : https://01.org/projectceladon/documentation
* This is a Pre-Production Release for evaluation and development purposes and it
cannot be used for production purposes.
This release is supported on CML NUC - NUC10i7FN* Celadon in Container.
* Debian package release with Adaptive Installation Script support
* Support android reboot in cic-monitor service
* Klocwork issue fixes
* Support for multi window display
* Camera back and front switching implementation
* HDMI display support
* Mass Storage USB 2.0 and 3.x devices is supported
* Adb over WIFI and Ethernet is supported
* Audio playback over USB Headset and HDMI are supported
* Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2
* Wired Ethernet support
* Video Codec support on celadon
* Sdcardfs filesystem support enabled
* Audio decoders supported: MP3, AAC-LC, AAC-ELD, HEAAC, HEAAC-V2, VORBIS, OPUS, MIDI,
* SDHCI host controller is enabled
* eMMC / SATA / NVMe storage media supported
* Generic storage HAL supported
* Vendor WiFi hal integrated
* Battery Indicator enabled
* From storage, Sdcardfs filesystem support, eMMC 5.1 controller driver support, eMMC
Storage support enabled
* Mesa upgraded to 19.3.3
* Following features added on AOSP side :
* Support host shortcut for android apps
* Support copy and paste feature between AIC and Host
* Support multi-user data isolation
* Add cic monitor service to support shutdown and reboot
* Trusty is not supported due to conflict in BIOS.
* Memory allocation doesn't show for graphics('EGL mtrack or Gfx).
* Unable to capture photo and video after hot-plug.
* Camera flip icon is displayed after hotplug.
* GPU Overdraw options having Blue Screen
* Device is going down while running CTS
* On Security enabled cic, adb install / playstore download are the only options for
3rd party apk installation.
* After connecting Wi-Fi in Android Container adb over emulator does not work and
stability KPI-1 is blocked as WIFI on/off will disconnect adb over WIFI
build has been validated on CML NUC - NUC10i7FN* in the following function domains, for
both secure & non-secure.
System Boot Up
Basic Video Playback
Basic Audio Playback
* Docker version : 18.09.2
* Host Ubuntu : 18.04
* Host Kernel Version : 5.4.42 [With SELinux enabled]
Helpful Hints / Links
* Build CIC :
* Flash steps :
* Manifest Link :
* Binary Link : <NA>
* If you plan to use Celadon in product, please replace all the test keys under
device/intel/build/testkeys/ with your product key.
- subscribe/unsubscribe celadon mailing list using :