CIC P MR0 CELADON CIC_01.20.03.36_A09
September 23rd 2020 - The Android SI team announces [CML-NUC] [CIC P MR0] [Binary
This Release supports the Platform: CML NUC:
* Manifest :
* Binary :
* Release Notes :
* Documentation : https://01.org/projectceladon/documentation
This is a Production release, that will, or could, be used in a production capacity. This
release is supported on CML NUC - NUC10i7FN* Celadon in Container. If you plan to use
Celadon in product, please replace all the test keys under device/intel/build/testkeys/
with your product key.
Previous Release : CIC_00.20.03.31_A09
* Metrics Discovery API (MDAPI) support in graphics driver
* STS fix for
* STS fix for
* Fix for MultiCamera gives pop-up "USB hot plug detected" for USB HS and
* Fix for cfc.desktop is not created after cic installation
* Fix for Setting in camera application doesn't work after clicking on
* Fix for Android UI Doesn't launch after setup for 1st time with cfc in freshly
* multi window support with bug fixes
* Enable 3.5mm Jack detection on CML NUC
* Enable Android NN HAL to interface with Openvino in CiC/CiV
* Enable multi-instances support in cic target
* Selinux and dm-verity features are enabled
* Debian package release with Adaptive Installation Script support
* Support android reboot in cic-monitor service
* Klocwork issue fixes
* Support for multi window display
* Camera back and front switching implementation
* HDMI display support
* Mass Storage USB 2.0 and 3.x devices is supported
* Adb over WIFI and Ethernet is supported
* Audio playback over USB Headset and HDMI are supported
* Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2
* Wired Ethernet support
* Video Codec support on celadon
* Sdcardfs filesystem support enabled
* Audio decoders supported: MP3, AAC-LC, AAC-ELD, HEAAC, HEAAC-V2, VORBIS, OPUS, MIDI,
* SDHCI host controller is enabled
* eMMC / SATA / NVMe storage media supported
* Generic storage HAL supported
* Vendor WiFi hal integrated
* Battery Indicator enabled
* From storage, Sdcardfs filesystem support, eMMC 5.1 controller driver support, eMMC
Storage support enabled
* Mesa upgraded to 19.3.3
* Following features added on AOSP side :
* Support host shortcut for android apps
* Support copy and paste feature between AIC and Host
* Support multi-user data isolation
* Add cic monitor service to support shutdown and reboot
* Android Service Access, Clock/time-zone matches with host, keyboard matches with
host, Screen zoom works, back button event propagation works fine
* IPP lib integrated, & DEX2OAT optimization is enabled
* Audio / Video streaming on RTP/RTSP works fine
* USB camera hot plug and camera selection are enabled
* memtrack works fine
* Host input events (touchscreen) works fine
* SOF-HDA support enabled
* Enable File based encryption on secure flash.
* Add HostKeymaster support.
* Provide Settings screen to set ethernet proxy settings.
* Fix for Audio is not routing over HDMI and USB headset.
* Fix for CTS execution completion.
* Fix for Bluetooth crash issue.
* No FBE support for multi user
* After changing resolution recorded video fallsback to default resolution
* FIO_Sequential_Read_SSD data has -36.03% regression
* Android Ui not launched after adb reboot when screen lock set
* Test cases are failing in VtsHalWifiSupplicant modules
* WiFi status bar shows ON default
* Unable to control android volume using USB headset volume buttons.
* Getting Error "transfer error: secure_mkdirs failed: Operation not
permitted" while running cts
* android.security.cts.BitmapFactorySecurityTests#test_android_bug_156261521 failed
* Stability KPI-1 is blocked as device goes offline while KPI run
* Trusty is not supported due to conflict in BIOS.
* On Security enabled cic, adb install / playstore download are the only options for
3rd party apk installation.
* To modify cpu cores usage : After Container start up run the command "sudo
docker update --cpuset-cpus="0-11" android0_PID" , where android0_PID is
the Docker PID of android instance.
* Ensure Lvm2 & thin-provisioning-tools packages are installed.
* Please ensure latest version of libjson-c is installed.
build has been validated on CML NUC - NUC10i7FN* in the following function domains, for
both secure & non-secure.
System Boot Up
Basic Video Playback
Basic Audio Playback
* Docker version : 18.09.2
* Host Ubuntu : 20.04
* Host Kernel Version : 5.4.58 [SELinux config enabled in host kernel-config]
Helpful Hints / Links
* Build CIC :
* Flash steps :
* Manifest Link :
* Binary Link :
* If you plan to use Celadon in product, please replace all the test keys under
device/intel/build/testkeys/ with your product key.
- subscribe/unsubscribe celadon mailing list using :