On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 03:47:28PM +0300, Jussi Laakkonen wrote:
This set of patches improves and fixes some issues with
and implements VPN agent support for VPNC.
* Support plugin specific data in provider. Plugins may set pointer to
data for latter use, e.g., in case notify needs additional data.
* Support retrieval of setting string immutable status. The main
values within provider have the same status as the provider as other
strings have individual statuses. Some VPN plugins need to
temporarily cache credentials, but immutable ones should not be
* Allow only DBUS_TYPE_STRING values in set_property()
* Support VPN agent for setting authentication credentials. VPNC now
is able to retrieve credentials using agent, if any, and clears them
after writing the credentials to VPNC process, so VPN agent is used
also with next connect attempt and credentials are not stored in
* Detect authentication and connection errors which VPNC outputs to
stderr. If these are detected provider is notified with appropriate
* Check the D-Bus message arg types in notify. With invalid types
crash would be expected.
Many thanks for your excellent work. The commit message are really
helping understanding what's going on :)
All patches applied. Hopefully I got it right. Scream if I screwed it up!