On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 1:21 AM Andy Shevchenko
The DSDT and ACPI should be capitalized.
Signed-off-by: Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko(a)gmail.com>
v2: split from patch 1 as per Rafael's request
drivers/acpi/utils.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/acpi/utils.c b/drivers/acpi/utils.c
index 60e46efc1bc8..3b54b8fd7396 100644
@@ -811,7 +811,7 @@ static int acpi_dev_match_cb(struct device *dev, const void *data)
* Note that if the device is pluggable, it may since have disappeared.
* Note that unlike acpi_dev_found() this function checks the status
- * of the device. So for devices which are present in the dsdt, but
+ * of the device. So for devices which are present in the DSDT, but
* which are disabled (their _STA callback returns 0) this function
* will return false.
@@ -838,7 +838,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(acpi_dev_present);
* acpi_dev_get_next_match_dev - Return the next match of ACPI device
- * @adev: Pointer to the previous acpi_device matching this @hid, @uid and @hrv
+ * @adev: Pointer to the previous ACPI device matching this @hid, @uid and @hrv
* @hid: Hardware ID of the device.
* @uid: Unique ID of the device, pass NULL to not check _UID
* @hrv: Hardware Revision of the device, pass -1 to not check _HRV
Applied as 5.13 material along with the [1/2], thanks!