When I tried to build ELL using gcc 7.1.1 it failed due to some
fall-throughs. One of those was an actual bug.
Patches 1 and 2 are the most critical. They fix the settings bug and add test
code to trigger the bug and verify the fix.
Patch 3 does not change run-time behavior, but does fix siphash compilation
under gcc 7.
The last two patches are test enhancements that I sent previously but were not
Mat Martineau (5):
settings: Fix string escaping bug
unit: Better coverage of escaped characters in settings strings
siphash: Fix fallthrough compiler warnings
unit: Add DH test case where results have leading zeros
unit: Make checksum unit tests verify checksum results
ell/settings.c | 1 +
ell/siphash.c | 6 +++++
unit/test-checksum.c | 66 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
unit/test-key.c | 19 +++++++++++++++
unit/test-settings.c | 10 ++++++++
5 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
all 5 patches have been applied.