New features and improvements:
- perm allows defining permutations to be covered with
higher granularity. For instance,
coverage = perm(2, ".*", "iReceiveCall")
tests that "iReceiveCall" works after every test step.
* end conditions and exit hooks:
- custom coverages can be used in end conditions:
fail = coverage(usecase("oErrorObserved"))
fails the test immediately if oErrorObserved actions is
- coverages can be used in exit status:
on_pass = exit(coverage(usecase("iReceiveCall")))
in passed tests, exit status will be 1 if iReceiveCall
test step was tested, otherwise 0.
- .fmbtoirrc file in a bitmap directory defines default OIR
(optical image recognition) parameters for bitmaps in the
directory. For instance, if .fmbtoirrc can contain line
colorMatch = 0.8
- Plugin-interface for OCR and OIR engines makes it easy to
implement and use different character/image recognition routines
behind verifyBitmap, verifyOcrText, tapBitmap, tapOcrText, etc.
See help(fmbtgti.OirEngine) and help(fmbtgti.OcrEngine).
- Scale and pixelSize parameter support added to the default OIR.
Enables recognizing images with different scaling than original
bitmaps, and brings in fuzziness to bitmap matching with reasonably
low likelyhood of false positives.
- adjustParameters methods in the default OIR engine helps
finding OIR parameters (scale, pixelSize, colorMatch) for
- Working prototype of fmbtgti interface for VNC servers.
* many fixes and cleanups.