New features and improvements:
* fmbt-scripter - new GUI tool for
- selecting and updating bitmaps with fmbtandroid/tizen/vnc/x11
- executing Python test code line-by-line and in selected blocks
- creating parts of test scripts from recorded events.
- screenshot rotation support
- visual log option for archiving bitmaps in test runs
- visualLog method for writing comments to visual logs
- tap* methods have optional count parameter, enables
double and triple taps and hoovering without tap (count=0).
- support for Tizen IVI testing:
- both sdb and ssh connections supported
- input sent through virtual mouse, touch screen and keyboard
- Weston screenshots
- hardware event recording for generating test code directly
from a Tizen device for fmbt-scripter.
* eyenfinger testing API deprecated, use fmbtx11 instead.
* Many bug fixes and updates, including
- *OcrText methods find multiword texts
- fmbtandroid supports latest Android releases
- fixed test generation returning unoptimal paths in some cases.
Show replies by date