We have just released Hyperscan v5.0.0 on Github.
We add Chimera to support full PCRE syntax and a new feature called logical combination of patterns.
In addition, we extend our Windows support for tools including hscollider, hsdump, hscheck and hsbench.
- Introduce chimera hybrid engine of Hyperscan and PCRE, to fully support
PCRE syntax as well as to take advantage of the high performance nature of
- New API feature: logical combinations (AND, OR and NOT) of patterns in a
given pattern set.
- Windows porting: hsbench, hscheck, hscollider and hsdump tools now available
on Windows 8 or newer.
- Improve undirected graph implementation to avoid graph copy and reduce
- Bugfix for issue #86: enable hscollider for installed PCRE package.