We have just released Hyperscan 5.2.0 on Github.
Change log for this release:
- Literal API: add new API `hs_compile_lit()` and `hs_compile_lit_multi()` to
process pure literal rule sets. The 2 literal APIs treat each expression text
in a literal sense without recognizing any regular grammars.
- Logical combination: add support for purely negative combinations, which
report match at EOD in case of no sub-expressions matched.
- Windows porting: support shared library (DLL) on Windows with available tools
hscheck, hsbench and hsdump.
- Bugfix for issue #148: fix uninitialized use of `scatter_unit_uX` due to padding.
- Bugfix for issue #155: fix numerical result out of range error.
- Bugfix for issue #165: avoid corruption of pending combination report in streaming mode.
- Bugfix for issue #174: fix scratch free issue when memory allocation fails.