We have just released Hyperscan 5.1.1 on GitHub.
This is a bugfix release. A few things were discovered that required fixes after release
From the change log for this release:
- Add extra detection and handling when invalid rose programs are triggered.
- Bugfix for issue #136: fix CMake parsing of CPU architecture for GCC-9.
- Bugfix for issue #137: avoid file path impact on fat runtime build.
- Bugfix for issue #141: fix rose literal programs for multi-pattern
matching when no pattern ids are provided.
- Bugfix for issue #144: fix library install path in pkg-config files.