We have just released Hyperscan v5.1.0 on Github at
We add DFA wide-state compression to reduce bytecode.
We refined the interpreter and optimized pure literal matching scenarios.
In addition, we fixed bugs in logical combinations and dependency issues.
- Improve DFA state compression by wide-state optimization to reduce bytecode
- Improve interpreter runtime handling for pure literal patterns to boost the
performance of pure literal matching.
- Improve representation of interpreter to boost overall performance.
Known Issues and Limitations:
There are no known issues with this release.
- Bugfix for logical combinations: fix error reporting combination's match in
case of sub-expression has EOD match under streaming mode.
- Bugfix for logical combinations: fix miss reporting combination's match under
- Bugfix for issue #104: fix compile error with Boost 1.68.0.
- Bugfix for issue #127: avoid pcre error for hscollider with installed PCRE
- Update version of PCRE used by testing tools as a syntax and semantic
reference to PCRE 8.41 or above.
- Fix github repo address in doc.