On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 19:13:19 -0400 Dan Williams <dan.j.williams(a)intel.com> wrote:
A new sub-system in support of non-volatile memory storage devices.
Stephen, please add libnvdimm-for-next to -next:
Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next. As
you may know, this is not a judgment of your code. The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.
You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
* submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
* posted to the relevant mailing list,
* reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
* successfully unit tested, and
* destined for the current or next Linux merge window.
Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.