On Wed, 2019-11-20 at 18:27 +0100, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
@Paolo: I *think* that the first patches of this series were not
at the end of the series but at the end of part 2 (kselftest
Every patch was based/applied locally just after the related 'squash-
to' patch, hoping to minimize the resulting conflicts, I see that did
not work very well, sorry.
I had to add some extra code and resolve some conflicts
with what I hope would be what you had in mind :-)
Please see the different conflict resolution and the extra commit here
below, especially 7d8b4fe573fb which I guess there are better ways to do
but I hope the code is OK.
- 3ce88efe9902: "squashed" patch 1/4 (or 1/1 :) ) in "mptcp: Create
SUBFLOW socket for incoming connections"
- 9c58989db059: "squashed" patch 2/4 in "mptcp: Create SUBFLOW socket
for incoming connections"
- 946c99f17805: "squashed" patch 3/4 in "mptcp: Write MPTCP DSS headers
to outgoing data packets"
- 27a10380b320: conflict in t/mptcp-Implement-MPTCP-receive-path
- a17134e4116a: conflict in t/mptcp-Add-ADD_ADDR-handling
- 7d8b4fe573fb: extra code: take extra established options into account
- 34c0738e7ed4: conflict in
- 63e57f2facbc: conflict in
- 0f2c93ad449d: "squashed" patch 4/4 in "mptcp: Add handling of outgoing
- 84cd31e06aaa: "Signed-off-by" + "Co-developed-by"
- aad61f16b421: conflict in t/mptcp-increment-MIB-counters-in-a-few-places
- 84af4075aa4f..e73eef882a05: result
Tests are still all passing!
Ok, will review and report here.