On 25/10/2019 17:34, Florian Westphal wrote:
Matthieu Baerts <matthieu.baerts(a)tessares.net> wrote:
>>> I think we could include patch 3/4 in the "first
>>> patches - e.g. apply just after "tcp, ulp: Add clone operation to
>>> tcp_ulp_ops" - and squash 4/4 in "mptcp: add mptcp_poll"
>> Seems good, yes.
> Where can I apply patch 1/4 and 2/4? At the end?
1 could probably be squashed with "mptcp: Implement MPTCP receive path",
given that patch adds sk_data_ready for subflows.
Patch 2 I'd add at the end, we might be able to revert it eventually.
Thank you for the patches and the quick reply!
And thank you Paolo and Mat for the reviews!
- af383a1b6937: "squashed" patch 1/4 in "mptcp: Implement MPTCP receive
- 8e678a61f7b7: "Signed-off-by" + "Co-developed-by"
- 77cf55a4b1f1: conflict in
- 789fc73cc101..c9ae282e1e87: result
- f0d0353bc148: patch 2 added at the end
- c9ae282e1e87..590467e30328: result
- 67590165a990: patch 3 added between "tcp, ulp: Add clone operation to
tcp_ulp_ops" and "mptcp: Add MPTCP to skb extensions"
- 590467e30328..555678057b0c: result
- b52d7b74d906: "squashed" patch 4/4 in "mptcp: add mptcp_poll"
- 555678057b0c..460e610b3ca4: result
Tests are in progress, verifying that each commit can still compile.
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium