This patchset adds IPv4-mapped address support and testcases.
- do not try to create subflows between v4 and v6 addresses: with v3, we would
try to do that and it could succeed if the IPv6 address ends with a valid v4
address. See patch 2/3
- add two testcases checking that in 3/3: the 1st one was failing with v3.
- add #ifdef MPTCP_IPV6 in patch 1/3 (Mat)
- split the code I previously sent into two commits to allow backports: to be
checked if they can really be considered as "fixes" or "new
- @Geliang: I hope this is OK for you, I quickly did these modifications during
a lunch break and ran mp_join selftests + mpjoin packetdrill. Please tell me
if I did anything wrong :)
- add Matt's code in it.
- deal with the IPv4-mapped back to IPv4 case too.
- add two new IPv4-mapped back to IPv4 testcases.
- v1 calls mptcp_pm_addr_convert_v4mapped in mptcp_pm_nl_add_addr_received,
on the receiving side. v2 calls it in select_signal_address, on the
Geliang Tang (1):
selftests: mptcp: add IPv4-mapped IPv6 testcases
Matthieu Baerts (2):
mptcp: support MPJoin with IPv4 mapped in v6 sk
mptcp: pm nl: support IPv4 mapped in v6 addresses
net/mptcp/pm_netlink.c | 37 ++++++----
net/mptcp/subflow.c | 24 +++++--
.../testing/selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_join.sh | 67 +++++++++++++++++++
3 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)