- create and bind the listening socket in mptcp_nl_cmd_add_addr.
- drop the patch "mptcp: add port number listened in kernel check" in
- use the per netns listening socket.
- First 8 patches in v4 had been merged to the export branch, drop them
from this patchset.
- hold msk->pm.lock in mptcp_pm_sport_in_anno_list.
- Merge the patchset 'Squash to "ADD_ADDR: ports support v3"' into v4.
- add two new patches, 8 and 11
- add more IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_MPTCP_IPV6) in patch 2
- define TCPOLEN_MPTCP_ADD_ADDR_HMAC in patch 4
- add flags check in patch 10
- update the testcases
- change mptcp_out_options's port field in CPU bype order.
- keep mptcp_options_received's port field in CPU bype order.
- add two new patches to simplify ADD_ADDR suboption writing.
- update mptcp_add_addr_len helper use adding up size.
- add more commit messages.
This series is the first version of ADD_ADDR ports support. I have solved
the listener problem which I mentioned at the meeting on 15th of October
by adding a new listening socket from the userspace (see patch 8). Up to
now this patchset works well.
Geliang Tang (9):
mptcp: create the listening socket for new port
mptcp: set the listening socket's subflow
mptcp: release the listening socket
mptcp: add port number check for MP_JOIN
mptcp: add port number announced check
mptcp: deal with MPTCP_PM_ADDR_ATTR_PORT in PM netlink
selftests: mptcp: add port argument for pm_nl_ctl
mptcp: add the mibs for ADD_ADDR with port
selftests: mptcp: add testcases for ADD_ADDR with port
net/mptcp/mib.c | 4 +
net/mptcp/mib.h | 4 +
net/mptcp/options.c | 4 +
net/mptcp/pm_netlink.c | 91 +++++++++++++-
net/mptcp/protocol.h | 5 +
net/mptcp/subflow.c | 80 +++++++++++-
.../testing/selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_join.sh | 114 +++++++++++++++++-
tools/testing/selftests/net/mptcp/pm_nl_ctl.c | 24 +++-
8 files changed, 315 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)