---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthieu Baerts <matthieu.baerts(a)tessares.net>
We just had our 18th meeting with Mat, (Intel OTC), Christoph (Apple),
Hoang (UCL) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
New commits on mptcp_trunk:
- surprising we didn't see that before
- (that could have impact when accepting a lot of new connections,
maybe we could act on the wrong sk)
- proposed to mptcp_net-next
- not selected
- but without any reason (many people asked to participate)
- but anyway, we should continue working on the patches and send stuff.
- if possible, that could be nice to participate and meet Eric and
David to talk about the new design. (but they will certainly want to see
- might be good at some points to send RFC for the design, now they
know what we are trying to do.
- but Mat is also close to have a version meeting the design we
agreed last time
- Mat: update prototype
- Peter: working on MP_JOIN stuff + later managing non-DSS options
- Ossama: more debugging on userspace code
- Christoph: bug fixes
- Matth: use recent kernel and maybe mptcp_net-next with our
test-suite. + update netlink code after that.
- We propose to have it back on Thursday, the 30th of August. Usual
time: 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you in two weeks,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium