Please find the reworked version of the CPHS SPN and short-SPN TODO items.
Changes from v1:
- Removed some in place code to emit the operator display name,
netreg_emit_operator_display_name() is used everywhere.
- Taking advantage of the CPHS Information Service Table.
CPHS 4.2 specifies active / allocated bits for SPN short only.
So, if CPHS SPN short bits are on, the logic is to check
first for CPHS SPN with a fallback to CPHS SPN short.
- Separate callbacks for SPN variants in order to make the logic simpler.
- Refresh cases for CPHS SPN variants are taken into account.
- changes to the SPN callback in src/grps.c in order not to duplicate the logic for SPN, CPHS SPN and short SPN in both files.
Oleg Zhurakivskyy (3):
network: Use netreg_emit_operator_display_name()
network: Add CPHS SPN, short-SPN fallbacks
TODO: Remove completed CPHS SPN and short-SPN tasks
TODO | 14 ---
src/network.c | 254 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
2 files changed, 170 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)
This set of patches have been sent this summer but not upstreamed.
As few bugs have been opened which could be fixed by those patches, I resend them
- For Speedup dongles, the logic in udevng is to assign the modem port on the
latest interface. This is not true for SpeedUp SU-7300U (BUG #23168) and
SpeedUp 9800 (BUG #23167). So, I added 2 specific rules for both dongles.
- For dongle ZTE MF190, 6 interfaces are present and we shall use the interface
ttyUSB4 for modem channel. The logic in udevng is to assign the modem channel
on the latest interface. To not break the support of ZTE modems with 5
interfaces (which are using the 4th one for PPP, like K3570), I can't extend
the current logic to take into account the ttyUSB4. So, I added a specific rule
for ZTE MF190.
I added also a specific rule for the dongle ZTE MF668 as the modem channel is
not on the latest interface (BUG #23683)
- I modified also udevng.c in order to avoid aux/modem channel assignment done
according OFONO_LABEL to be overridden by the default assignment.
Philippe Nunes (5):
udev: Add rules to support ZTE MF668 dongle
udev: Add rules to support ZTE MF190 dongle
udevng.c: tty assignment according OFONO_LABEL should take precedence
udev: Add rules to support Speedup 7300 dongle
udev: Add rules to support SpeedUp 9800 dongle
plugins/ofono.rules | 20 ++++++++++++++++
plugins/udevng.c | 61 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
2 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)