These patches will manage the multiparty list in emulator CHLD calls.
This allow the mpty field of +CLCC to be set to 1 or 0 depending if there is a multiparty call or not.
Frédéric Dalleau (2):
voicecall: manage multiparty list in AT+CHLD=3
voicecall: manage multiparty list in AT+CHLD=2X
src/voicecall.c | 125 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
1 files changed, 122 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Recently I am integrating ofono into Yocto project (www.yoctoproject.org) to enable 3G feature, however I met ofonod crash in my environment.
I simply bisected it and found that ofono after 0.43 had this issue, while ofono before 0.42 works OK in my part.
3G module: Ericsson F5521GW.
Ofono version: 0.43 and later.
I attached the crash log, please help to check it out.
On Tues., juin 28, 2011, Thierry Boureille wrote:
>I have the same problem I guess. I use ofono 0.40 and connman since
>release 0.64 which was working well. after migration to connman
>0.75 I've recently noticed on that ip address is not mounted
>anymore on my gsm interface after my modem is connected and I have
>equivalent ifconfig result than you
Not sure what you mean. It's possible that we have a common ofono
or connman problem, but the solution that helped me use list-modems
to 'see' my modem is not in your patch. Instead, it is in udev.c.
...but because I'm having problems even after being able to properly
detect the modem, it may be that the next problem is solved by
looking at your patch. Thanks for the help with that.
>please find here the patch I've just submitted :
Just looked, but what problem are you trying to solve with that?
If you type ifconfig wwan0 do you get something that you don't
expect? I think the interfaces uses DHCP to get an IP address
from a GPRS carrier rather than PPP, but I'm rather new to this.
(1) Add "Calls" property to monitor the current present calls.
(2) Remove original "State" property, add it as a parameter of "Calls" property.
and add possible value: "held" and "waiting"
(3) Remove original "CallWaiting" and "CallWaitingNumber" property(Can get these
information from "Calls" property).
(4) Remove "ToneDuration" property as it is transparent to user, user don't need
doc/cdma-voicecall-manager-api.txt | 80 ++++++++++++++++++++---------------
1 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/cdma-voicecall-manager-api.txt b/doc/cdma-voicecall-manager-api.txt
index 535909a..d7d2409 100644
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ Methods dict GetProperties()
void Dial(string number)
Initiates a new outgoing call. This is usually
- implemented using the ATD AT command.
+ implemented using the AT+CDV AT command.
Possible Errors: [service].Error.InProgress
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@ Signals PropertyChanged(string property, variant value)
Signal is emitted whenever a property has changed.
The new value is passed as the signal argument.
- DisconnectReason(string reason)
+ DisconnectReason(string reason) [optional]
This signal is emitted when the modem manager can
provide extra information about why the call was
@@ -77,48 +77,60 @@ Signals PropertyChanged(string property, variant value)
of this signal as optional. This signal will be
emitted before the PropertyChanged signal.
-Properties string State [readonly]
+Properties dict Calls [readonly]
- Contains the state of the current call. The state
- can be one of:
- - "active" - The call is active
- - "dialing" - The call is being dialed
- - "alerting" - The remote party is being alerted
- - "incoming" - Incoming call in progress
- - "disconnected" - No call is connected
+ The currently present calls.
- boolean CallWaiting [readonly]
+ String Direction [readonly]
- Contains whether a call is waiting.
+ Contains the direction if the voice call. The
+ direction can be one of:
+ - "outgoing" - Mobile originated (MO) call
+ - "incoming" - Mobile terminated (MT) call
- string CallWaitingNumber [readonly, optional]
+ string State [readonly]
- Contains the call waiting number.
+ Contains the state of the call. The state can
+ be one of:
+ - "active" - The call is active
+ - "held" - The call is held
+ - "dialing" - The call is being dialed
+ - "alerting" - The remote party is
+ being alerted
+ - "incoming" - Incoming call in
+ - "disconnected" - No call is connected
+ - "waiting" - The call is waiting for
+ being accepted
- string ToneDuration [readwrite]
+ string LineIdentification [readonly]
- Contains the length of the DTMF tone duration. The
- currently supported values are:
+ Contains the Line Identification information
+ returned by the network, if present. For incoming
+ calls this is effectively the CLIP. For outgoing
+ calls this attribute will hold the dialed
- string LineIdentification [readonly]
+ Please note that after sending flash this
+ property will be empty.
- Contains the Line Identification information returned
- by the network, if present. For incoming calls this is
- effectively the CLIP. For outgoing calls this attribute
- will hold the dialed number.
+ string Name [readonly, optional]
- Please note that after sending flash this property
- will be empty.
+ Contains the remote party name.
- string StartTime [readonly, optional]
+ string StartTime [readonly, optional]
- Contains the starting time of the call. The time is
- stamped when the call enters the "active" state.
- Client applications can use this to infer somewhat
- reliable call duration information.
+ Contains the starting time of the call. The
+ time is stamped when the call enters the
+ "active" state. Client applications can use
+ this to infer somewhat reliable call duration
- Please note that after sending Flash, there will not be
- any StartTime property change for the Flash
+ Please note that after sending Flash, there
+ will not be any StartTime property change for
+ the Flash string/number.
+ boolean Multiparty [readonly]
+ Contains the indication if the voice call is
+ part of a multiparty call or not.