As said below, I am using the Intel Edison board with a Ublox on a serial interface.
After doing some debugging got to know that the
"/plugins/udevng.c:enumerate_devices()" does get struck and
nothing happens after that.
The function "udev_enumerate_get_list_entry" under "enumerate_devices"
Seem to return properly and there after nothing happens.
1. Check_device/check_usb_device does not get called
2. Create_modem won't happen.
Please let me know if this is some issue with the udev libraries or something else.
From: ofono [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Kallumari Nagaraja Rao,
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:58 PM
I am trying to get ofono running on my Intel Edison board.
We have Intel Arduino Board with Ublox Sara-G350 connected via ttyMFD1 device.
1. Placed necessary configuration files at the needed places.
2. Updated ofono.rules with the following,
# Ublox SARA-G350
3. tun.conf into modules-load.d, but when I do lsmod I do not see module tun being
4. when I try running ofonod, I get struck at BT stuff as attached.
Please let me know if I am missing something.