oFono 0.33 is out. This release is mostly a mixed development and bug
fix release. The main new features are Fixed Dialing support and Send
DTMF support. Another major feature is GPRS support on Infineon modems.
- Fix wrong string to enum mapping of radio settings.
- Fix issue with MMI code to bearer class mappings.
- Fix issue with setting correct phase from EFphase.
- Fix issue with phonebook handling and Infineon modems.
- Fix issue with STK session end handling and Infineon modems.
- Fix issue with SMS handling and ISI modems.
- Fix issue with setting SCA type and ISI modems.
- Add support for FastDormancy property.
- Add support for FixedDialing property to indicate FDN.
- Add support for Infineon specific M-RAW_IP GPRS context.
- Add support for handling Send DTMF proactive command.
- Add support for handling SIM Toolkit text attributes.
The signed tarballs for oFono 0.33 can be found on kernel.org