We are proud to announce the release of Open CIT. Open CIT provides features and
capabilities in its entirety, as was made available in the Premium version, including
support for ESX and Citrix-Xen, in addition to KVM on Ubuntu and RHEL. OpenCIT provides
'Trust' visibility of the cloud infrastructure and enables compliance in cloud
Below are the key features for Open CIT:
- Establish chain of trust of BIOS, firmware, OS kernel & hypervisor by verifying
against configured good known values (Whitelists)
- Ability to tag/verify hosts with custom attributes (Asset Tags) stored in TPM. Ex:
- Open Stack integration to utilize Platform Trust and asset tags for advanced VM
- Mutual SSL authentication supported across all the communication channels.
- RESTful API interface for easier 3rd party integration
- Audit logging for all changes including tracking of the host trust status changes
- Self-extracting installers for ease of setup & Reference UI portal
- User defined TLS policy management for host's connections.
Distributions currently supported and the Open Stack version used for our extensions:
- Linux distributions: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, RHEL 6.5 and 7.x, on KVM
- OS platforms that are supported for remote attestation: Citrix XenServer 6.2, VMWare
ESXi 5.5, 6, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, RHEL 6.5 and 7.x,
- Open Stack extensions supported: Kilo & Liberty.
You can download the latest source code from our github repository at:
You are also welcome to check out our OpenCIT website at:
The OpenCIT Team