--- Comment #1 from pohly <patrick.ohly(a)intel.com> 2010-05-31 01:46:53 PDT ---
(In reply to comment #0)
The output shows that Evolution addresses of type "Other"
seem to have no
"TYPE=" at all. Perhaps Symbian S60v3 does not like that.
Where did you see this? If it was in the command line output, then beware that
it does not represent the actual data as it is sent to the phone.
I hope to get access to a S60 phone sometime within the next month. If you
can't wait, then I'll need more information from you:
* Does the phone have "other" as category for email?
* If so, create a test contact on the phone with "other" type.
* Sync to Evolution with "syncevolution --run --sync-property loglevel=3 ...".
* Check the log ("syncevolution --print-sessions ...") and cut-and-paste
the conversion part of that test contact.
* Do the same for a test contact sent to the phone.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.meego.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are watching someone on the CC list of the bug.