--- Comment #8 from pohly <patrick.ohly(a)intel.com> 2009-07-26 01:08:04 ---
I have added an automated test which covers this: testSlowSyncSemantic.
- get client A, server, client B in sync with one item
- force slow sync in A: must not duplicate items, but may update it locally
- refresh client B (in case that the item was updated)
- delete item in B and server via two-way sync
- refresh-from-server in B to check that item is gone
- two-way in A: must delete the item
Synthesis and Funambol pass it for vcard30 resp. vcard21 and text. Haven't
tried anything else, but expect it to also pass.
ScheduleWorld fails for vcard30 in the last two-way sync because it doesn't
delete the item, as described in this bug report.
ScheduleWorld fails for text in the slow sync stage because it adds a second
item to client A (bug #4596).
This will be in tonight's regular testing, so I can provide URLs for log files
tomorrow [...] Here they are:
Two-way with missing Delete from server to client A:
Mark, the code is also in the git master branch, in case you want to run the
test yourself. But as you were already able to reproduce both problems, that
might not be necessary.
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.moblin.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are watching someone on the CC list of the bug.