--- Comment #19 from yongsheng <yongsheng.zhu(a)intel.com> 2010-06-08 02:58:03 PDT
The remaing issues are summarized as below categories(according to results
1) Invalid read issues can be reproduced from libical: verified the issue is
from third part library(libical)
2) Issues of invalid read or conditional jump depends on uninitialised values
from libical: they can't be reproduced. The version of libical in nightly
testing machine is 0.43. and that in my machine is 0.44. Need to verify.
3) Issues of conditional jump depends on uninitialised values from synthesis:
They should be similar with issues I fixed before. Need to confirm whether the
patches for the synthesis are applied or new issues.
4) Invalid read in xml parser in synthesis: to be addressed
5) definite and possibly memory leak: not to be fixed currently.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.meego.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are watching someone on the CC list of the bug.