On Do, 2011-04-14 at 16:27 +0100, Ove Kaaven wrote:
Den 14. april 2011 11:59, skrev Patrick Ohly:
> On Do, 2011-04-14 at 10:47 +0100, Jelle de Jong wrote:
>> On 06-04-11 11:34, Jelle de Jong wrote:
>>> I have been waiting since February for a syncevolution release so
>>> I can test CardDAV and CalDAV support with DAViCal for the N900 with
>> ping (did not receive any reply's), request for status update on release
>> and packaging.
> Ove probably doesn't have time for it.
It's not a matter of not enough time. It's more a matter of that I'm
just not going to do it until there's a reasonably stable release to
Ah, good to know, and a valid point. I agree, I need to finish 184.108.40.206,
which I consider the release candidate for 1.2. I'm currently focusing
on automating the testing and still have some changes that I want to get
in. Give it another week or two.
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly
The content of this message is my personal opinion only and although
I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way
represent Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak
on behalf of Intel on this matter.