On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 10:04 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> I'm going to try updating the script files so that for this
> data is stripped before encoding the data as vCard. Further work will be
> needed to ensure that receiving an update from the phone the photo is
> not removed on the host.
Sorry, I haven't found the time and won't for a while. I've created a
feature request for this so that I won't forget and added some
No worries - I've somehow stumbled onto a fix.
I've changed my workflow to workaround bugs in Google calendar. I now
exclusively use Google calendar for keeping my schedule, sync to Evo,
and then one-way push to the phone.
At some point, syncs with the phone began working (I did
refresh-from-local, and I'd guess that was key) - the previously
problematic photos are even being pushed and used by the phone.
Wish I could explain it - probably points to a bug somewhere. Though,
it'd likely be another Google calendar or S40 bug. Since neither dev
team is 1/10th as responsive as you, and neither's SyncML is support is
1/10th as good as syncevo, I'm happy to have a reasonably convenient