Den 06. jan. 2014 16:43, skrev Ove Kåven:
OK, it took me all weekend and then some, but I think I've got a
somewhat functional rpm now. I uploaded what I've got so far to:
After testing importing/syncing contacts, I've now done a small fix and
uploaded again. For some undetermined reason, the "readback" (fetching
the saved contact back) in writeItem doesn't read anything back (thus
causing a crash), even though the new contact is saved succesfully, but
that code is also probably not needed on Sailfish (the sqlite engine
code I've studied seems to update the timestamps properly), so I've
disabled that. Now syncing should hopefully work without crashing...
Also, added LD_FLAGS="-Wl,--as-needed", so now the rpm shouldn't depend
on cppunit and stuff anymore, I think...