On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Patrick Ohly <patrick.ohly(a)intel.com> wrote:
On Mi, 2011-11-16 at 11:58 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Mi, 2011-11-16 at 11:10 +0100, Chris Kühl wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Chris Kühl <blixtra(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Patrick Ohly
> > > Ok. We should be close to requesting a merge. Only 2 failures to fix
> > > before we've reached parity on our machines.
> > >
> > After fixing those remaining issues, we ran the server under valgrind
> > and fixed up a few memory leaks we found. I've now created a
> > for-master/gio-gdbus branch, squashed the commits and pushed.
> I've started a test run.
There seems to be a regression in the D-Bus testing.
On Ubuntu Lucid, startup of the syncevo-dbus-server without GIO GDBus
This indeed does not look good.
The same binary runs on Debian Testing, albeit with regressions in
These were failing for me using master on my fedora 15 system so
haven't been properly debugged in gio-gdbus.
The nightly.html doesn't properly report the individual D-Bus
only the overall failure is correctly reported - I will investigate
For comparison, this used to work in the previous test run:
Linking on Debian Testing fails because some library symbol is used
without directly linking against that library (the binutils on that
platform are more demanding and check for this):
It should be fairly easy for me to fix these issues, while it is harder
for you unless you have access to the right platforms or know what the
issue is. Just let me know if you want me to lend a hand.
I'll setup a virtual machine for debian stable and ubuntu LTS and see
if I can get things working properly with those distros.