Sorry that I'm a bit slow with integrating moblin patches lately. This is mainly
because I was busy with the iPhone client (including server) and now in the process of
consolidating the new unilib library with the rest of our products.
As soon as this is done, I'll integrate the moblin patches (I'll probably have a
question or two for you when trying that).
Please let me know when there is something urgent - I try to follow the list discussions
but with all the activity going on I might miss a question you might expect me to take
care of. Just insist if that's the case until I notice :-)
On Nov 30, 2009, at 11:52 , Patrick Ohly wrote:
I've added a new option "filename" to libsynthesis to
configure the name
of our .html log files. It is now "syncevolution-log.html". If you don't
have the latest libsynthesis, you'll get a warning on stdout about
invalid tag <filename> at line 25 col 4
but apart from that, the sync still runs.
I merged the Congwu's "phone" branch and last week also Yongsheng's
D-Bus changes. Jussi's GUI branch is still pending; we are uncertain
whether we want to expose translators to string changes on "master"
which will be updated again later on.
One option is to keep the GUI changes out of "master" and work on a
"syncevolution-1-0-branch" for a while.
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly
The content of this message is my personal opinion only and although
I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way
represent Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak
on behalf of Intel on this matter.
SyncEvolution mailing list
Lukas Zeller (luz(a)synthesis.ch)
Synthesis AG, SyncML Solutions & Sustainable Software Concepts