On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 11:43:15 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
I suspect that you can avoid the problem using one of these methods:
- configure with --with-xmltok=builtin
- remove libxmltok1-dev and install libexpat1-dev instead
In the meantime I'll try myself whether I can reproduce the problem when
I rebuilt libsynthesis with --with-xmltok=builtin and replaced
libxmltok1-dev with libexpat1-dev in the build dependencies. Now the
segfault does not happen anymore.
FYI, I just merged that branch into master, after Yongsheng made one
more change to it (only apply the alarm workaround to Mobical). Would
you mind retesting that so that we can properly close the bugs as
Thanks, I'll test this.