On Do, 2010-11-11 at 09:01 +0000, Simon Siemens wrote:
I synchronised Evolution with my Nokia E50 several times successfully.
Now, I got a synchronisation error. How should I read the log file to
1. What calendar item caused the error?
Increase the loglevel to 4 and the item content including all
transformations applied to it will be logged. This will be close to
generating the "Replace" command.
2. How can I fix the error?
Sorry, not sure yet exactly. You could to a "refresh-from-server" sync,
but that wipes out the phone data and just works around the issue
instead of solving it.
In the following, I give snippet of the log file with the beginning
the error (at the bottom) and description of the outgoing message (at
–[2010-11-10 18:03:20.793] 'issue' - issuing command,
Cmd=Replace [--][++] [->end] [->enclosing]
* [2010-11-10 18:03:20.793] Item remoteID='1061', localID='',
* [2010-11-10 18:03:20.793] Replace: issued as (outgoing MsgID=2,
CmdID=9), now queueing for status
* [2010-11-10 18:03:20.793] Outgoing Message size is now 1084
–[2010-11-10 18:03:20.793] End of 'issue' [->top] [->enclosing]
It is a bit strange that localID is empty here.
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly
The content of this message is my personal opinion only and although
I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way
represent Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak
on behalf of Intel on this matter.