On Tue, 2011-08-16 at 15:36 +0200, Chris Kühl wrote:
It seems to me as if we've got 2 choices right now...
1) Postpone this and wait till we can bump the requirement to GLib >=
2.26 to do this work.
2) Go forward with this and use it when ./configure detects an
adequate GLib version.
I'm thinking the second option sounds like the way to go. Let me know
your opinions on this.
I agree. It'll allow me to continue providing binaries for a wider
variety of Linux systems on syncevolution.org
and make distribution
packagers happy because they can ignore the in-tree copy of the Bluez
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly
The content of this message is my personal opinion only and although
I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way
represent Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak
on behalf of Intel on this matter.