Just a note to anyone interested: I've done a major rewrite of the
settings UI in in 'jku-single-win' branch, based on master. It has
reached feature parity with master now and in my opinion looks and works
* On Moblin uses a single window: There is a "settings" togglebutton
in the window decoration title bar for moving between main view and
service list view. On plain GTK the settings window is still separate.
* service settings are now incorporated into the service list window:
The services are expanders that can be opened and closed.
* many small improvements (changing labels based on user action, etc)
* Some strings were changed and lots were moved between files
* Some strings may still need refining (need to get a package to nick)
* Service list does not scroll to show expanded service fully
* tab-focus does not work yet in service list widgets
I'm updating my dbus work now to catch up with 'dbus-api'.
Show replies by date