I am pleased to announce the release of the tpm2-pytss (python bindings and utilities)
version 1.0.0 RC 1 with the following CHANGELOG over RC0:
## [1.0.0-rc1] - 2022-01-10
- Misspellings in Code on things like RuntimeError.
- Fix documentation of ESAPI methods and exceptions.
- Double ESAPI.Close call resulting in "Esys_Finalize() Finalizing NULL
- type hint for verify_signature was an int, should be a str.
- Parent cdata memory being freed when no parent reference. This causes sub-field
references to parent cdata to
- in util method unwrap, fix variable `encdupsens` does not exist, it is `decsens`
- Renamed ESAPI.set_auth to ESAPI.tr_set_auth for consistenency.
- Use None over 0 for default auth_handle.
- Check for bad type enum type in ESAPI.load_blob.
- Support for deprecation of `TPM2_RH_PW` in tpm2-tss with proper TPM2_RS_PW attribute.
The release can be found here:
Sorry for the long delay on this RC period, we wanted to make sure we got as much bugs and
broken things before the
1.0 release to help minimize breaking changes in the future.