I would like to announce the 1.1.0 release of tpm2-pkcs11:
With the following CHANGELOG:
* DB Schema Change from 1 to 3.
- **Backup your DB before upgrading**
* Support C_InitToken interface.
* Add Java PKCS11 Keystore support for RSA/ECB/RSAPKCS1.5
via public encrypt and private decrypt.
* Decouple handles from db primary keys. Key handles are
no longer stable between runs.
* tpm2_ptool objmod:
- Support adding an attribute.
- Fix bug in variable name vtype over type.
* C_Sign: support mechanism CKM_RSA_X_509.
* C_GetTokenInfo: add missing mechanism CKM_SHA512_RSA_PKCS.
* Fix store search logic to fail when TPM2_PKCS11_STORE cannot be accessed.
* Fix potential double free in token_free() logic.
* Fix -Werror=format-truncation with GCC >= 7 #415
* Fix unitialized variable warnings #416
* test: use release tarball vs source code.
* build: clean leftover file in make clean.
* release: add missing tests to tarball no matter configure options.
* test: fix invalid flags on CKM_SHA512_RSA_PKCS causing test failures.
* Switch OASIS pkcs11 headers to FSF Unlimited License Headers.