I am pleased to announce the release of the tpm2-pytss (python bindings and utilities)
version 1.0.0 RC 0 with the following CHANGELOG:
## [1.0.0-rc0] - 2021-12-13
- Bindings to the Enanced System (ESAPI) API.
- Bindings to the Feature (FAPI) API .
- Bindings to Dynamic TCTI Loading (TCTILdr) API .
- Bindings to Marshalling and Unmarshalling (MU) API.
- Bindings to rc-decode.
- tpm2-tools context file loading support.
- TSS2 PEM format support. This file format is used in OpenSSL Engine and Provider
- Utility routines for: TPM Less Make Credential, sensitive wrapping and unwrapping
(import and duplication helpers).
The release can be found here: