I'm happy to announce the tpm2-tss v2.4.2 release.
It can be found here:
The changes are:
- Fixed double json_object_put call in event log processing.
- Fixed memory leaks on error paths in FAPI
- Fixed setting of FAPI app data.
- Fixed size check for Fapi_Encrypt.
- Fixed computation of PCR logs and PCR digest of PCR logs.
- Improved comments for FAPI authentication.
- Fixed segfault and leaks in FAPI
- Fixed Fapi_GetCertificate for objects which are not of type key
- Fixed hierarchy usage in Fapi_Provision
- Fixed ESYS Shared secret calculation
- Fixed doxygen warnings for FAPI docs
- Fixed copying of primary template during key loading.
- Fixed some wrong format directives in debug statements.
- Fixed usage of hierarchy and authentication in Fapi_GetCertificate and
- Fixed unallocated return buffers which may have lead to segfaults in
- Fixed usage of persistent handles.
- Fixed computation of the size of a PCR selection (Fixes #1737).
- Fixed missing hierarchy authentication for Fapi_Delete.
- Fixed uninitialized context of FAPI command Fapi_ChangeAuth.
- Fixed computation of random value for objects used for sealing.
- Fixed return code for event parsing errors.
- Fixed NV index and path handling in NV creation.
- Fixed path checking for keys.
- Fixed Fapi_GetInfo function.
- Fixed path usage in Fapi_Import.
- Fixed invalid settings of default flags for keys creation.
- Fixed handle usage in Fapi_ChangeAuth
- Enabled all PCR registers for SHA256 bank in the distribution profiles.
- Added some checks to Fapi_Provisioning to avoid nasty failure states
- Added a check to prevent overwrite or delete FAPI storage objects and
- Remove obsolete test fapi-key-create-policy-password-sign.int.c
- Checked hierarchy needed for EvictControl for deleting objects in FAPI.
- Checked event log file before calling the TPM in Fapi_PcrExtend.
- Adapted integration tests to SRK delete checking.
- Improved presentation of Fapi_GetInfo.
- Silenced expected errors from Esys_TestParams
- Added man pages for FAPI json config files
- Added a check that prevents deleting default directories
- Added a check if primary keys already exist for Fapi_Provision
- Added tests for derived persistent keys.
- Added test policy PCR with PCR register 8.
- Added check for deleting of the SRK.
- Added test for sealing a random value.
- Added content of the config file to FAPI Info.
- Added a check for valid pathnames in keystore module.
- Removed unecassary code from Fapi_ExportKey
- Removed obsolete LIBDL_LDFLAGS and replace it with LIBADD_DL
- Removed superfluous policies/pol_password.json file