[01.org Android-IA] Repo Server Still Down / Android 4.1.2

Christopher Price cprice at mmv.mobi
Tue Feb 26 06:10:24 PST 2013

Hate to ask for a tarball for an old release, but we were interested in taking another stab at 4.1.2.

Few reasons, mainly talking with the Intel Minnowboard team about taking a look at a port, mostly for fun, maybe some future potential with Bay Trail. The Atom/PowerVR SGX driver tops out at 4.1 right now.

Also it's the last working Bluetooth build. Did a consistency check and found we were missing a few files on our build server after a migration.

Repo sync keeps failing on platform/prebuilt.

Thanks in advance!

Christopher Price
Mobile Media Ventures
MMV.mobi