[01.org Android-IA] Fwd: android x86

Matt Gumbel matthew.k.gumbel at linux.intel.com
Fri Jan 25 10:35:32 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ivn nvi <minimlinfo at googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Subject: android x86

Hey, is there is any chance to see version for vaio duo 11 on 01.org? You
probably know the specs: i3/i5/i7, intel HD4000. I've tried images from
samsung and lenovo, able to get to the boot menu, but then I get graphical
glitch and black screen after choosing any option. Few images works on duo
11, including latest dev version 4.2.1 from android x86 official site and
the one from tabletx86 also 4.2.1. Both images have issues with touch
screen on duo11, there is temporary workaround for that, but it's pretty
annoying as you need to swipe with two fingers. I would love to test anroid
on vaio, it's a great machine. Let me know Thanks

This message was sent to you from your Google profile. The sender does not
have your email address.

If you no longer wish to receive messages from your Google profile,
you may edit
your settings <https://profiles.google.com/105822674710159321022/edit>.