[01.org Celadon] Unresponsive USB port on NUC7i7BNH - Celadon

Sathish satish.chevuru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:48:27 PDT 2019

Hi,

 I installed celadon-eng build on NUC7i7BNH. I am using this for a video
conferencing application.

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=9
TARGET_PRODUCT=celadon
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=x86_64
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=x86_64

The front USB is non responsive for either Mouse, Keyboard, Camera or to
Jabra Speaker.

I am seeing this on the latest build , this was fine with omr1 version.

I am seeing the same issue on cel_apl build as well.

[ro.vendor.build.fingerprint]:
[cel_apl/cel_apl/cel_apl:9/PPR2.181005.003.A1/sathish06162135:eng/test-keys]

I am wondering , whether any of you have seen this issue during your
installs. Do i need to use celadon certified NUC hardware ?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,
Sathish