[01.org Celadon] Unresponsive USB port on NUC7i7BNH - Celadon

Gopal, Saranya saranya.gopal at intel.com
Thu Jul 4 03:23:31 PDT 2019

Hi Gaurav,

In Celadon platform, the front port is designed to work as device mode port.
For your case, you can apply the above two patches and build cel_kbl target to force host mode on your NUC (NUC7i7BNH).
Make sure that your build workspace is new. Otherwise, the applied google_diff patches may conflict with the current patches.
With the build with these two patches, the port is forced into host mode always.

Alternatively, in your existing build, you can still switch the port role to host through this command in adb shell:
#echo device > /sys/class/usb_role/intel_xhci_usb_sw-role-switch/role

Thanks,
Saranya