[01.org Celadon] Enable/Disable UAC3

Gopal, Saranya saranya.gopal at intel.com
Sun Jul 28 23:37:44 PDT 2019

Hi Minhong,

Your NUC does not support LPM.
NUC model NUC7i5BNH supports LPM.

Thanks,
Saranya

From: Ming-Hong Wu [mailto:minhong.wu at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 11:21 PM
To: Gopal, Saranya <saranya.gopal at intel.com>
Cc: Balaji, M <m.balaji at intel.com>; Zhang, Yanmin <yanmin.zhang at intel.com>; celadon at lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [01.org Celadon] Enable/Disable UAC3

Hi Saranya,

I don't have my device on hand now, will get back to you later. Can I know if my NUC (NUC6CAYH) supports LPM?

What is expected to be shown (for LPM support) when I execute lsusb -v ? If you can provide me some example output, I can check further.

Thanks.

Gopal, Saranya <saranya.gopal at intel.com<mailto:saranya.gopal at intel.com>>於 2019年7月27日 週六,01:45寫道:
Hi MinHong,

Both the device and host must support LPM for the sysfs entry  usb2_hardware_lpm to be present.
Could you attach lsusb –v output of your audio device?

Thanks,
Saranya