[01.org Celadon] "not accessible for the namespace" error while loading an "so" file

Sathish satish.chevuru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:18:35 PDT 2019

I tried userdebug.
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug

All the below steps are successful , but the mount failed.

*Installer.efi flashing unlockInstaller.efi continue*

*adb disable-verity
 sathish at ubuntuIA:~/TelyCode_IA/logs/stability/july27$ adb disable-verity
    Successfully disabled verity      Now reboot your device for settings
to take effectadb rebootIt went to recovery mode, I choose factory reset*.

But the adb remount of the vendor partition failed with error " not user
mountable in fstab".

1|celadon:/vendor/etc $ cat /proc/mounts | grep vendor

/dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:17.0//by-name/vendor_a /vendor ext4
ro,seclabel,relatime,block_validity,delalloc,barrier,user_xattr,acl 0 0
/dev/block/by-name/config /mnt/vendor/oem_config ext4
rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,errors=panic 0 0
/dev/block/by-name/factory /vendor/factory ext4 rw,seclabel,noatime 0 0
celadon:/vendor/etc $
celadon:/vendor/etc $
1|celadon:/vendor/etc $

*mount -o rw,remount
/dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:17.0//by-name/vendor_a /vendor
                                               <mount:
'/dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:17.0//by-name/vendor_a' not user
mountable in fstab*
1|celadon:/vendor/etc $

Thanks,
Sathish