[01.org Celadon] "not accessible for the namespace" error while loading an "so" file

Zhang, Yanmin yanmin.zhang at intel.com
Mon Jul 29 17:11:55 PDT 2019

Did you run below commands?
adb root
adb remount

From: Sathish [mailto:satish.chevuru at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:19 AM
To: Zhang, Yanmin <yanmin.zhang at intel.com>
Cc: Tan, Ming <ming.tan at intel.com>; Gaurav Gupta <gaurav at trainingdata.io>; Chen, Tianmi <tianmi.chen at intel.com>; Cao, Jenny Q <jenny.q.cao at intel.com>; Lin, Johnson <johnson.lin at intel.com>; celadon at lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [01.org Celadon] "not accessible for the namespace" error while loading an "so" file

I tried userdebug.
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug

All the below steps are successful , but the mount failed.

Installer.efi flashing unlock
Installer.efi continue
adb disable-verity
     sathish at ubuntuIA:~/TelyCode_IA/logs/stability/july27$ adb disable-verity
      Successfully disabled verity
      Now reboot your device for settings to take effect
adb reboot
It went to recovery mode, I choose factory reset.

But the adb remount of the vendor partition failed with error " not user mountable in fstab".

1|celadon:/vendor/etc $ cat /proc/mounts | grep vendor
/dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:17.0//by-name/vendor_a /vendor ext4 ro,seclabel,relatime,block_validity,delalloc,barrier,user_xattr,acl 0 0
/dev/block/by-name/config /mnt/vendor/oem_config ext4 rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,errors=panic 0 0
/dev/block/by-name/factory /vendor/factory ext4 rw,seclabel,noatime 0 0
celadon:/vendor/etc $
celadon:/vendor/etc $
1|celadon:/vendor/etc $
mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:17.0//by-name/vendor_a /vendor                                                          <
mount: '/dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:17.0//by-name/vendor_a' not user mountable in fstab
1|celadon:/vendor/etc $

Thanks,
Sathish