Reg. Connecting to wifi service using Service.Connect()

Anil Kumar anilrangan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:34:37 PDT 2010

Hi Marcel,

I am using connman-0.47. I also referring "test-connman" python script in
test folder.

If wifi service is password protected, and for the first time if connecting
to the wifi service using the following command

"./test-connman connect wifi_002275769141_4175746f6d6f74697665_managed_rsn",
following error has been encountered
*org.moblin.connman.Error.PassphraseRequired: Passphrase required.
*
Could you please tell me how can I connect to the wifi service for the first
time( if password protected) using service.Connect()

When I encountered this error, I tried connecting to the wifi service
using manager.ConnectService() and it connected successfully.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil