Default interface not set for ppp0

Xu, Martin martin.xu at intel.com
Tue Apr 27 17:55:17 PDT 2010

I think it is better for oFono to provide the integrated configure.

1. It can help us to detect the issue.
Think of below case. If one modem really need a gateway but does not provide one by mistake. ConnMan
Can detect the issue easily, otherwise, ConnMan may set the interface route by default.

2. Anyway, oFono side knows all the detail of modem. And I think we'd better not let ConnMan to guess the configure or handle the PPP gateway.

3. To this case , I think oFono just can simply use ppp0 IP address as the gateway, I think it is the same with the interface route for ConnMan.